Teacher and Employee of the Year
Bartow Middle School Teacher of the Year
Bartow Middle School Employee of the Year
Latest News & Announcements
Check on the latest BMS updates
Go to BuyTheYearbook.com
You are invited to attend the
2021 TITLE I
Annual Parent Meeting
Bartow Middle School
Virtual online Meeting - click here for link
September 27 – October 4, 2021
Welcome and introductions of Title I staff
- Title I Presentation
- PowerPoint presentation “What is Title I”?
- Title I Budget Overview & Parent and Family Engagement Funds
- Parent and Family Engagement Plan and Summary
- School Website, PEN-Parent Engagement Notebook is in the main office
- What are the Title I Parent’s Right to Know?
- School Parent Compact
- How can parents be involved?
- Parent Survey, how can parents give input or suggestions?
- Upcoming parent workshops or events
- What is the academic program at your school?
- Description and explanation of curriculum
- State assessments and testing and an explanation of proficiency levels
- Progress monitoring
- Graduation requirements (if applicable)
- Services available to students with identified areas of needs.
- Evaluation-We value your input. Please complete the evaluation at the end of the Annual Meeting.
Resources: SIP, Parent Compact, Family Engagement Events, and Four Week notification letters will all be posted on our
school website at https://bms.polkschoolsfl.com
Usted esta invitado a asistir a nuestro
2021 Titulo I Reunion Annual de Padres
FECHA: Septiembre 27 – Octubre 4, 2021
HORA: 9:00am, Septiembre 27, 2021
DÓNDE: Virtual en bms.polkschoolsfl.com
¡Venga a conocer nuestro programa de Título I y cómo beneficia a nuestra escuela ya su hijo!
Very Important Note for Students out for Quarantine:
A student is responsible for completing assignments for their courses even if they are out for quarantine. They need to complete the assignments within the teacher agreed timeframe.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SCHOOl NUTRITION ASSISTANT?
clNTERESADO EN CONVERTIRSE EN UN ASISTENTE DE NUTRICIDN ESCOLAR?
APPLY ONLINE :
Simply go to jobs.polk-fl.net to apply.